Owner and Data Controller: Marisela Cigliuti, Mindfully Pain Free, 420 Crystal Beach Ave, PO BOX 460, Crystal Beach, FL 34681.
Owner contact email: Marisela@mindfullypainfree.com
We may ask for information from you when you register for an event, educational program, make a purchase, request a resource/respond to an email, or marketing communication. We ask for this information:
- To allow us to provide a more customized service or communication.
- To offer a contest, promotion, survey, or training event.
- To follow up with you after an email, phone, or web-based inquiry.
Types of InformationPersonal information – Personal information is only collected with your consent when you provide it to us. This would include your name and the email you submitted so that you could receive communication from us on the subject of your chronic pain and/or chronic health issues.
Purchasing or registration information – When you purchase goods or services from Mindfully Pain Free, or register for a training program, we collect the information necessary to process the transaction, such as credit card
information, full address, and telephone number.
- Credit card and PayPal information are not maintained as they are processed through a third-party payment processor.
Non-personal information – The website collects non-personal information such as a domain name and IP address. These reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you accessed the website. This information is used for internal purposes to maintain, evaluate and improve the service of Mindfully Pain Free website.
The security of your information is protected. When you enter personal or financial information on any Mindfully Pain Free web form, it is encrypted with secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Although we follow accepted industry standards to protect your personal information, no method of transmission or storage over the Internet is 100% secure. It is up to you to be careful where you submit your personal information.
You can control how you accept cookies using instructions in your browser. If you choose not to accept cookies, you can still browse and use Mindfully Pain Free website.
Mindfully Pain Free will NEVER share, sell or give away the information we collect to outside parties for any marketing purposes whatsoever.
This includes third parties who may promote Mindfully Pain Free services as our affiliates.
Privacy when you access third-party websites
Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are- Cookies, Usage Data, and information provided by you through our webforms that may include first name, last name, phone number, address, email address, information on your health and/or pain issue, and treatments you may have had in the past.
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processingThe Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislation the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- Provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- Processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner. Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Content commenting, Re-marketing and behavioral targeting, Contacting the User, Displaying content from external platforms, Handling payments and Managing contacts and sending messages.
Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS (GOOGLE INC.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Contacting the User
CONTACT FORM, CONSULTATION REQUEST FORM (THIS WEBSITE)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Website to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
MAILING LIST (THIS WEBSITE)By registering on the mailing list, the User’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this Website. Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to this Website or after making a purchase.
Content commenting services allow Users to make and publish their comments on the contents of this Website.
Depending on the settings chosen by the Owner, Users may also leave anonymous comments. If there is an email address among the Personal Data provided by the User, it may be used to send notifications of comments on the same content. Users are responsible for the content of their own comments.
If a content commenting service provided by third parties is installed, it may still collect web traffic data for the pages where the comment service is installed, even when Users do not use the content commenting service.
Social Media Content. We may offer forums, blogs, or social media pages. Any content you provide on these channels will be considered “public” and is not subject to privacy protections.
Notice Regarding Third Party Websites, Social Media Platforms and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs). The Service may contain links to other websites, and other websites may reference or link to our website or other Service. These other websites are not controlled by us. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each website and application withwhich they interact. We do not endorse, screen or approve and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or applications is at your own risk.
We may use third party APIs as part of the functionality of our Service. APIs may allow third parties including analytics and advertising partners to collect personal information for various purposes including to provide analytics Service and content that is more relevant to you. For more information about our use of APIs, please contact us as set forth below.
The rights of Users
You have the right to request access to the data that we have, to rectify it and to erase your information from our database. If your data is not removed uponyour request, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Address: 420 Crystal Beach Ave, PO BOX 460, Crystal Beach, FL 34681